The benefits of sage are endless. The Greeks and Romans called this plant the miracle plant. After reading this article, you will understand why sage is called a miracle plant.
The Latin name for sage is Salvia. It is derived from the word salvare, which means to be saved and healed.
Benefits of Sage Tea
• Good for cold and sore throat
• Helps the digestive system
• Contains vitamins A and C, calcium and Iron
• It cleans the blood in your body. good for kidneys
• It has a degassing effect
• Beneficial for diabetics
• Cleanses the body from germs
• Good for fatigue and stress
• Prevents depression
• It is good for menstrual irregularity and menopausal ailments.
• Protects the heart
• Balances cholesterol
• Strengthens the brain, improves memory
• Slows down Alzheimer’s disease
• It is a natural antioxidant
• It removes cellulite. For this, it is necessary to massage the area with cellulite regularly with sage oil.
• Cleans the mouth from bacteria.
• Provides the removal of edema in the body
Do not use without consulting your doctor against my allergy situation. What is written on this site is not for therapeutic purposes. Support for treatment is for reducing the risk of disease and a healthy life. If you have a disease, you should first consult with a specialist doctor.